EvaPig® is a calculator of energy, amino acid and phosphorus values of ingredients and diets for growing and adult pigs.
- EvaPig® was created, designed and developed by INRA, AFZ and AJINOMOTO EUROLYSINE S.A.S.
- EvaPig® includes the chemical composition and nutritive values for the pig of about 100 reference ingredients, mostly derived from the INRA-AFZ Tables.
- You can create new ingredients either by copying and modifying the reference ingredients, or by using your own data.
- You can also create complete diets either by mixing ingredients or by providing a chemical composition.
- Specific and generic equations will calculate energy, amino acid and phosphorus values.
July 19th 2011
"Corn distillers’ grains" ingredient updated